The last blog




Good afternoon readers! This will be my last blog of the semester and this time I will talk about my personal experience with blogs. I think the blogs was a good experience to know more about my colleagues and the teacher and maybe me too, since I had never thought about my favorite book or my favorite image and that was fun and interesting for me.
However, I have many things to study and what to do, odontology demands a lot of time from the students, for which I felt it was a time when I could be doing other homework or sleeping, because we sleep very little. But in terms of learning English, I think it helped me a lot, I really still I am novice for English but before it was worse, now I can handle more with vocabulary and grammar.
I find that blogs have an appropriate structure and are well designed, the only thing that I would highlight is that sometimes the questions are ambiguous, which raises doubts, therefore they should be better expressed. Everything else is fine.
Perhaps a subject that could include could be on an anecdote or a moment in the life that has marked them.
Goodbye everybody! I hope we see each other next semester and good luck in everything you do.


Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

  1. Hi

    I also think that it helped us to get to know each other :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vane! I think the same, I also feel like a newbie in English.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

pasapalabra!

What is my favourite piece of technology?