pasapalabra!

 Hello everyone! I hope you have a nice day! Well, today I tell
you about my favourite TV show. 
This is difficult for me because I watch very little TV, but the program
that I will say next I see it thanks to my family.
Its name is “Pasapalabra”, it is a very funny and cultural program, it
released in Chile for first time in January 7th, 2018.
This program is about that the participants must answer a word
associated to the letters of the alphabet and the definition of the dictionary:
; this is done through dynamic games and if someone wins the games gets a
lot of money.
My favourite game called memory, where the participants of the one group
have 75 seconds to sequence 9 words.
I think this program serves to entertain and learn about Spanish word 
and get a wide vocabulary. 
Pasapalabra is a television contest program and the genre of it is entertainment
and culture and the principal animator is Julián Elfenbein
he is a Chilean television journalist, broadcaster and presenter.
As I said before, I see this program when I stay with my family and play the games between us is very funny!
Bye! Good luck.
Resultado de imagen para pasapalabra chile




Comentarios

  1. One day I saw it and it seemed entertaining!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I haven´t seen that program yet. But I hope to see it soon because everyone says it is very entertaining hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's a good tv show, whenever I can I see it. The best part is the rosco! Bye Vane!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What is my favourite piece of technology?