I love pizza!

Hello! Today I will talk about my favourite food, which is very difficult to choose, I love food and choosing only one is complicated. But what I like most is pizza, it is very common to be people's favourite food.
I love pizza because the mixes are endless, you can make the dough as you want and you can select any ingredient you want or everything! For me at least. In fact I love pizza with pineapple that produces so much controversy, but if you like the bittersweet, the pizza with pineapple is for you.
The last time that I eat pizza was yesterday in my house, we added a lot of seafood and it was exquisite but it was very small and we wanted to eat more.
I usually eat pizza at home, it's very easy to do, which is another reason why it's my favourite food. Also I eat it at restaurants to try new recipes and imitate them.
I'm not an expert cooking but pizza is one of my specialities haha Good luck to everyone!
Reading about this really makes me very hungry, I already want pizza :(
ResponderEliminarPizza is so delicious and with pineapple it is more, I love the bittersweet food hahah.
ResponderEliminarHi Vane, when I tried the pizza with pineapple I thought it was bad, but it was just the opposite it's very tasty.
ResponderEliminar