why did I choose odontology?
When I was a girl, I wanted to be a veterinarian because I loved the animals, I still do! Also I wanted to be a teacher, like my grand mother, she was the most tender teacher of the school.
But, when I finished the school I wanted to study medicine or aeronautical engineering, I love planes, I think they are very interesting, but the maths frightened me.
Finally, I entered to "bachillerato" at "Universidad de Chile" University,I wanted to study medicine in this university. But I didn't make it, nevertheless my second option was odontology .And I leaved "bachillerato ". After that I did the PSU again and entered in odontology.
I liked odontology because it caters "the presentation letter" of people: The smile. As dentist we treat the health and self-esteem of the person.
Each day I like more and more odontology, though is very difficult but is more beautiful than I thought. Besides, I love this University, I'm very proud of being here.
I haven't even thought about the area I want to get into yet, but I know that I want to make a real change in the people I will attend to regarding their health.
Bye!

I wanted to be a veterinarian too!! I still loving the animals like when I was younger<3
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarVane, I think it's great that you want to make changes in people's lives, I want the same! It's nice to know that there are many of us who want to change the world.
Kisses
Hi vane, I had no idea that you had been in "Bachillerato"! I'm happy that you've entered to Odontolgy, it's nice be your classmate <3
ResponderEliminarHi! i have a cuestion... It's easy "Bachillerato" or not? because when I was in the school, "Bachillerato" was one of my options haha.
ResponderEliminarAnd i like to be veterinarian too! and I hope that one day maybe can do it.
See you today!!
Hello Vanessa!!
ResponderEliminarI think it was the dream of many to enter medicine, I like that your goal as a dentist is help and concern for people. Success in your studies and still love animals :)
Whatever you do....you will do it well because you are a beautiful person! :)
ResponderEliminar