WHO I AM?
Hello! My name is Vanessa Ponce, my birthday is on the 2th of August, 1997 and I was born in Santiago of Chile. Actually, I am a student of second year of Odontology in the Universidad de Chile university. I love this career but also i am very tired, is very demanding.
I haven't a specific hobbie because I bored very easy when I always do the same, for this reason I do different activities.But I love sleep, I can sleep in any place and many hours. Also i like go for a walk with my boyfriend and my pet, plant any flower or tree, stay with my family and my friends. And something that never bore me is travel! always is a different experience and this I enjoy.
I don't read a lot for my own decision, but my favorite book is "La princecita, is a very simple book but has an excellent content, it makes me think about my life. My favorite food is the lasagna and the"humitas".
Talking about movies, I like "Spirit", I love horses!
I don't have a favorite person, but I admire many characteristic of my family, my friends and my boyfriend.
This is me in simples words. Bye, thanks for read, Good luck!
Hello! My name is Vanessa Ponce, my birthday is on the 2th of August, 1997 and I was born in Santiago of Chile. Actually, I am a student of second year of Odontology in the Universidad de Chile university. I love this career but also i am very tired, is very demanding.
I haven't a specific hobbie because I bored very easy when I always do the same, for this reason I do different activities.But I love sleep, I can sleep in any place and many hours. Also i like go for a walk with my boyfriend and my pet, plant any flower or tree, stay with my family and my friends. And something that never bore me is travel! always is a different experience and this I enjoy.
I don't read a lot for my own decision, but my favorite book is "La princecita, is a very simple book but has an excellent content, it makes me think about my life. My favorite food is the lasagna and the"humitas".
Talking about movies, I like "Spirit", I love horses!
I don't have a favorite person, but I admire many characteristic of my family, my friends and my boyfriend.
This is me in simples words. Bye, thanks for read, Good luck!

I love animated movies!! My favorite movie is Toy Story!
ResponderEliminarI believe that everybody love sleep, but we are very busy :(. I love this movie, but I don`t see frequently because I`m very sensitive :( jaja, kisses
ResponderEliminarAwww Spirit :(, I love that movie. I love lasagna and humitas too <3
ResponderEliminar